Senate Education Committee
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Room 461, Main Capitol
The Senate Education Committee will meet to consider the following four bills:
- Senate Bill 850, P.N. 1758 (Browne) – Bill Summary – Creates a drug and alcohol recovery high school pilot program.
- A08299 – A technical amendment will be offered.
- Senate Bill 1312, P.N. 1910 (Smucker) – Bill Summary – Allows prospective teachers to substitute teach on a limited basis.
- House Bill 1606, P.N. 2324 (Christiana) – Bill Summary – Provides for the posting of annual financial information for public school entities on the SchoolWATCH website.
- House Bill 1640, P.N. 3197 (Dush) – Bill Summary – Permits school entities to display the motto “In God We Trust” and the Bill of Rights in classrooms and other areas in public school buildings.
- A08284 – A technical amendment will be offered.